Monday, May 5, 2008

~Library~

So I still have never stepped foot inside any library on campus.

I'm a weirdo and I don't ever go places by myself for the first time. I always like to have a buddy with me. Luckily, I haven't really needed to go to the library yet. Hopefully when I finally do need to go to the library I'll have someone to go with me.

I always just study in my room, the study room in my dorm, or in the laundry room in my dorn (sounds weird, right?). I LOVE studying in the laudry room because it's always quiet and warm. I'm CONSTANTLY cold and LOVE being in the laudry room where it's nice and warm.

I like to be comfortable when I study, which is probably a bad thing because I usually end up falling asleep, but that's why I usually just study in my room.

I think I'm the only person I know that hasn't been to one of the libraries on campus at some point or another.

No comments: